The SS Jeremiah O’Brien hosts the Veterans Memorial Cruise on May 21, 2016; an annual tradition for the O’Brien to commemorate the gallantry of all veterans who have served in defense of America’s freedom.
The excursion takes us just outside the Golden Gate Bridge and back around SF Bay before returning to port at Pier 45. Music will be provided by Natural Gas Jazz Band.
Continental breakfast, hot dog lunch and ice cream are provided complimentary, including beer and wine.
- WHEN: May 21, 2016. Sailing from 10am to 2pm.
- WHERE: Aboard the SS Jeremiah O’Brien, located at Pier 45 in Fisherman’s Wharf.
- HOW MUCH: FREE FOR WORLD WAR II AND KOREAN WAR VETERANS, but registration is still required. For all others, tickets are $125 Adults, $75 Children, $300 Family (up to two adults and two children). Tickets will be $140 Adults, $85 Children, $375 Family after March 31, 2016 at 4:00pm.
- GET TICKETS: Eligible veterans need only call (415) 544-0100 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm) for their FREE ticket.
- All others may call the same number, or click on the following link to print out the Order Form: